Click Image for Gallery
Create unlimited custom blocks with any HTML content. You can add blocks to ALL products at once or individually on just the ones you need.
First Stage MK25 EVO
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and softgrip on a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at00bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
Second Stage G260
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO's biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in coldwater or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min