PADI Instructor Development Course
If you like people, have a passion for scuba diving and want an extraordinary life – become a PADI Instructor.
Teaching scuba diving allows you to share your love of the aquatic world with others while doing what you enjoy – being in, around and under water. PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors and PADI Assistant Instructors are the most sought-after dive professionals around the world because they’ve completed the program that sets the standard for training dive professionals.
You earn a PADI Instructor rating through hard work and commitment, but you’re rewarded with a job that
lets you share incredible underwater adventures with others – transforming their lives for the better and enriching yours.
Are you ready to join the ranks of the dedicated professionals who teach the world’s most progressive and popular scuba diver education programs?
Then Go PROSM with an Instructor Development Course!
The Instructor Development Course (IDC) is made up of two parts – the Assistant Instructor (AI) course and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) program. Most dive professionals complete the entire IDC and go on to attend an Instructor Examination (IE), which is the final step to earn a PADI Instructor certification.Successfully completing just the AI course results in a PADI Assistant Instructor qualification. When an AI is ready to progress, attending an OWSI program allows entry into an IE to earn a full PADI Instructor rating.Dive professionals who hold an instructor rating with another diver training organization may be eligible to enroll directly in the OWSI program. This recognizes prior instructor training and provides a path to become a PADI Instructor.
A PADI Divemaster who has been a certified diver for six months may enroll in the PADI Instructor Development Course.
You also need:
CHOOSE SEALS DIVING CENTER BECAUSE:
- we love diving (!) and we will be sure that we will make you love this new carrier!
- the course director and our staff will be on your side from the very first moment in the dive center and help you just to make sure that you will become a great padi instructor.
- by completing the idc, you can claim a job (as an instructor) in our 5 star idc center!!!!
- get your member's club card and get amazing discounts for your next training or buy equipment
- there are 2 course directors at diving center
- we offer continue education courses ( freediving, deep tec, 20 specialties )
- the duration of the course is 17 days - but come earlier and we will prepair you :)
- ask us to help you with your reservation for a hotel/ bnb
- free transportation from / to the dive sites/ dive center
- padi instructor development course
- training workshops
- emergency first responce instructor course
- 2 specialties instructor
- airport pick up / drop off
- free preperation
- free t-shirts
- free training workshops
- Scubapro diving equipment. (It is highly recommended that as a PADI Pro you own your own full set of equipment)
- 15% discount on Scubapro gear
- free of charge your seals diving center member's club card - so you have lifetime discounts as a padi pro!
After the completion of the program you get a 30% discount for the Padi deep tec diver course!
The cost is 1300 euros(2 specialities).
or 1500 euros(5 specialities).
!prices does not include your crew pack and all the padi fees
!the padi idc crewpack is a mantatory tool to become a real proffecional
➡️Additional cost for 30 days accomodation with breakfast!!⬅️
IDC SCHEDULE FOR 2022
- MARCH :1-18/3/2022 IDC + 19-20/3/2022 IE + 21-25/3/2022 SPECIALTIES
- APRIL: 18/4/2022-10/5/2022 IDC + 11-12/5/2022 IE + 13-17/5/2022 SPECIALTIES
- JULY: 1-20/7/2022 IDC + 21-25/7/2022 SPECIALTIES
- WEEKEND ONLY IDC -SUMMER: 1/7/2022- 10/9/2022 IDC+ SPECIALTIES
- OCTOBER: 1-21/10/2022 IDC+ 22-23/10/2022 IE + 24-28/10/2022 SPECIALTIES
- WEEKEND ONLY IDC - WINTER : 1/10/2022 - 10/12/2022 IDC + SPECIALTIES